COSMO BEAUTY SRL (TRADING AS PYT) – PRIVACY NOTICE
Last Modified: 17th May 2018
Your privacy is important to Cosmo Beauty Srl, trading as PYT, ("PYT", "us", "our", and "we") and we are committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy Notice ("Notice") relates to our use of your personal information when you:
- Use pythaicare.com, or microsites displaying this Notice (collectively, " Sites”);
- Interact with us through social media or adverts and content on third party websites (collectively “Content”);
- Otherwise engage with us, by attending an education event, tradeshow or other PYT events.
This Notice explains what information we collect about you; how we use it (including who we share that information with); and your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
Cosmo Beauty Srl is the data controller for information processed as described under this Notice. If you have any queries about our processing or how we handle your information please contact us using the details set out in the “Contact Us” section.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
2.What information does PYT collect about me?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information that you provide directly
When you engage with PYT, either online or in person, we will ask you to provide us with personal information about you. If you would like to register an account with us, receive newsletters or information about our products or events; and/or submit enquiries to us, we will need you to provide us your contact details.
You will also provide us with your personal information when you purchase our products or register a warranty for those products; communicate with us through social media or our customer services teams; join a loyalty scheme or reward program, participate in our promotions, or interact with us at tradeshows or our other events.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point when we ask you to provide it, and will depend on why you are engaging with us however we may collect:
- Identification information, for example your first name, last name, email address, postal address, date of birth, phone number, gender, country of residence, lifestyle/interests, appearance, style, login name, password, answers to security questions;
- transaction information, for example details regarding your transactions with us, including information about the purchases you made and the date and time that you made the purchase; and/or
- Your opinions or other information, for example if you review the products you have purchased from us, provide information about products and/or hair concerns, and the products you use
- Information that we obtain from third party sources
We also receive information about you from third party sources, but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent to share that information with us or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclosure your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties includes:
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Our retailers, distributors and third party brand partners, our retailers, distributors and third party brand partners may pass information to us including your first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, demographic information including information about your appearance (including hair color, hair characteristics; and hair-care routine) and information in relation to products purchased at their stores (whether on the high-street or online through their own website or their dedicated microsite) and services requested using their websites and/or applications.
- Our technology partners and market research organizations, for example where permitted by applicable data protection law our preferred technology partners may share information with us, including your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers.
3.How does PYT use my information?
We will use your personal information for the purposes set out below:
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested, to carry out our obligations arising from the relationship between you and us, including providing the products and services to you.
- To verify your identity, for example we may use your date of birth to determine that you are old enough to use our services, when you register your warranty, make a claim on your warranty, log in to your account with the Site, or determine if you already have an account with the Site.
- For our internal administrative purposes.
- To provide a personalized service, we use your information to provide you with personalized recommendations for our products that we think you might like, tailor Content to better suit your interests or, at your request and where available, to offer personalized and customized products .
- For analytics purposes, for example we will analyze your information including your location, products and/or services requested, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our wider customer base to generate statistics and develop marketing plans so we can improve our services and products, the Site, and Content.
- To provide you with marketing communications that you might be interested in, if you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your information to keep you up to date with our latest products, services, surveys, announcements, upcoming events, sweepstakes, contests and other promotions and competitions via our newsletters, emails, or other communications. If you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications, details of how to opt out are described in the section “How do I stop receiving marketing communications?”
- To provide you with support, for example as a customer, we may use your personal information to process and respond to your questions and/or inquiries through our customer service process.
- For site optimization and management, for example we will use your personal information provided to us to:
- administer the Site, Content and our other digital offerings, including the services and products offered through the Site;
- ensure the security of our networks and of your information;
- customize your future visits to the Site and our other digital offerings based on your interests to ensure the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
- improve the Site and our other digital offerings (including to fix operational problems such as pages crashing and software bugs); and
- provide services to our partners such as tools, analyses, data and insights to see how their website or mobile applications are used.
- For product development and business development purposes, we will use information we collect from you to improve our products and develop new products.
4.On what basis can PYT use my information in this way?
We are required to satisfy one or more of the reasons set out by applicable data protection laws before we can collect and use your personal information.
Generally, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally rely on the following reasons to collect and use your personal information
What are the legal grounds?
- Performance of a contract
Using your information may be necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you or with a view to entering into such a contract. Where you have requested services and/or products from us, we will need to use your information to provide those services and/or products that you have requested.
- Compliance with our legal obligations
The collection and use of your personal information may be necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations. For example, if you are a business customer we need to process your information to verify your identity and undertake necessary compliance checks.
- Pursuing our legitimate interests
Where such processing is not overridden by your rights, we are permitted to use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests: to operate the Site and our other digital offerings, to improve our products and services, the Site and our other digital offerings, and to undertake marketing.
In some limited circumstances, we may rely on your consent to collect and use your personal information. We need to rely on consent when we send you e-marketing, or communication from different brands within the group. If we rely on consent, this will be made clear to you at the time we request your information. You can withdraw your consent at any point by using the mechanism provided at the time, or by contacting us using the contact details provided in the section “of this Notice.
- Vital interests
In some instances, we may need to use your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
You may not always be required to provide the personal information that we have requested. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Any information that is so required is clearly marked as mandatory. If you would prefer that we not collect certain personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information, or opt out of providing this information where applicable.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), these interests will normally be as set out in this Notice; however if this changes we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Details for how to contact our Data Protection Officer can be found in the section “Contact Us”
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
6.Does PYT share my personal information with anyone?
We will disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
Within the Group: We may make your personal information available to other entities within the Group to allow us to provide our services to you, for the purposes described in this Notice, or as notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- With third parties for marketing purposes: Certain promotions and events sponsored by us, or certain portions of the Site, may offer you the opportunity to consent to receive marketing communications from our business partners such as promotion co-sponsors. If you have given your consent, your information may be used by such third party for such purposes;
- With our service providers: PYT engages third party service providers to perform functions on PYT’s behalf ( to support the delivery of our products, services or the Site). The types of service providers we work with are set out below:
- fulfilment partners and third party warehouse providers – who are responsible for helping us to fulfill and deliver your orders and track your products.
- advertising providers – companies that provide: (i) advertising space for PYT; (ii) the provision of advertising related services, including agencies instructed to make advertising purchases on behalf of PYT, providers of ad-exchanges (a digital marketplace to buy and sell advertising space) and providers of a demand-side platform (software used to purchase advertising in an automated fashion), such as DoubleClick from Google;
- providers of customer relationship management databases and data management platforms – that enable PYT to manage our Customer information in a safe and efficient manner;
- data analyses firms – that provide insights and help us to analyze trends using the data that we and they hold;
- marketing campaign companies– this include companies that coordinate email campaigns, sweepstakes, contests or promotions on our behalf;
- application development and web-hosting companies – to enable the Site to be hosted on the internet;
- information technology and related infrastructure providers;
- email delivery providers;
- audit and professional service providers;
- As part of a business transfers: PYT may disclose your personal information to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in relation to any actual or proposed divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding
- To comply with laws: PYT may disclose your personal information to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person; and
To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
7.How stop receiving marketing communications
We will only send you marketing communications if you have agreed to this, or if we are otherwise permitted by law. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt out by clicking on the relevant ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email you receive, or by contacting us using any of the methods detailed in section "Contact Us" of this Notice.
8.Your data protection rights
Subject to applicable data protection law, you may also have the following rights:
- The right to request access to, rectification of or deletion of your personal information
- The right to request the restriction of our processing of your personal data
The right to object to our processing of your personal information (including any processing for direct marketing purposes).
- The right to request portability of your personal information, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent, if applicable. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the information provided in the section “Contact Us” of this Notice. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws and we may require reasonable documentation to verify your identity prior to granting your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please do not hesitate to let us know. You also have the right to lodge any complaints with the relevant supervisory authority.
9.How long does PYT keep my information for?
We will retain your information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the Site or other digital offerings, to provide you with a product you have purchased, or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
10.Does PYT transfer my information to other countries?
As an international entity, in order to provide our services we need to transfer and process your personal information internationally (including to destinations outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and the UK), notably throughout the Group and to the jurisdictions in which those entities are based.
As a result, your information may be transferred to and/or processed in countries outside the EEA which may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the country in which you reside. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Notice. This includes implementing the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of your personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law.
Further information can be provided on request: please contact us using the details found in the section “Contact Us” We have also implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
11.Is my information secure?
We understand that you care how your personal information is used and/or shared with others, and we value your trust and seek to safeguard your personal information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. To ensure the security of your personal information, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all employees and enforce privacy safeguards within our company.
The measures we use to protect your personal information are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please be aware that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures that we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
12.What if I access a website through the Site?
As described above, our Site may contain links to and from other third-party websites and services (collectively, “Third Party Sites”) that are not controlled and operated by us.
13.What if I access or use a social network or public forum through the Site?
The Site may facilitate easy access to certain social networking Third Party Sites and other websites or services with user-generated content features, such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (“Social Sites”).
The Site may enable you to:
- submit content to Social Sites: for customer reviews, discussion forums, message boards, photographs and other public features (“Public Forums”). We do not restrict the distribution of personal information that you voluntarily disclose in these Public Forums, so please be aware that any information you disclose there may be collected and used by PYT and others. For this reason, we encourage you to refrain from providing or sharing personal information about yourself in the Public Forums. PYT cannot prevent third parties from using such information in a way that may violate this Notice or applicable law; and
- sign-in to the Site using a Social Site: for a harmonized user experience and for ease of access.
14.How do you process my personal information if I have entered a contest, promotion or survey?
PYT and its preferred third party service providers or business partners may offer sweepstakes, contests, promotions and surveys (each, a “Promotion”).
To learn more about the terms and conditions that apply to Promotions being run by PYT, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
15.Privacy on minors
The Site and our other digital offerings are not directed toward or designed for the use by persons aged 18 and under.
We take your privacy very seriously and we understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children who use PYT's products and services. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children aged 18 and under.
Children under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to use the Site or our other digital offerings. If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
16.I am applying for a job with PYT – how do you process my personal data?
Thank you for taking an interest in PYT. We have a specific privacy notice which applies to our employment process. Please click here to find out more.
17.Does this Notice ever change?
We may update or modify this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. The date of the most recent version of this Notice will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. For example, we will notify you of any changes to this Notice by posting a new Notice and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page or by sending the new Notice to you via email, where appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding our practices or how we handle your information, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to the Legal Department, Cosmo Beauty Srl, Via Foro Buonaparte 59, 20121 Milano.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Notice.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Pyt Italy. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pyt Italy. Pyt Italy offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Pyt Italy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pyt Italy and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Via Foro Buonaparte 59, Milano IT 20121.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.